Club Grand Slam
“I decided to join because my efforts for finding a tennis buddy in Houston had failed. I just thought I'd join and get on a league, but halfway through my tour I realized that I had definitely underestimated the place.” –Brandie D., Member
Whether you’re an old pro or new to the game, our facilities are full of tennis opportunities — from instructional lessons and in-club tournaments to men’s and women’s leagues, social mixers, and events.
As the former home of the ATP U.S. Men’s Championships and Masters Cup, Club Westside provides a variety of top-quality courts for our members to enjoy.
- 22 outdoor lighted hard courts
- 4 indoor courts
- Indoor tennis ball machine lane
- Free tennis evaluations
- Intra club leagues and tournaments
- Weekly clinics and drills
- Complimentary intro to tennis classes
- Youth and junior tennis programs
- Private and group tennis lessons
Booking Tennis Courts & The Ball Machine
Courts may be booked up to 15 minutes prior to play time.
|$20 per hour, per court
May be reserved up to 72 hours in advance.
May be reserved up to 72 hours in advance for a maximum of 60 minutes per day, per membership.
|$30 per hour, per court
Members may reserve indoor courts on a quarterly or annual basis with a maximum of up to 8 members.
Private Tennis Instruction
Note: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Call the front desk to schedule your evaluation and private instruction.
- Tennis Evaluation (20 min): FREE
- Private Lesson (30 min): $45 per session
- Private Lesson (60 min): $80 per session
- Semi-Private Lesson (60 min): $45 per session
- Group of 3 (60 min): $35 per person, per session
- Group of 4 (60 min): $30 per person, per session
- Group of 5+ (60 min): $25 per person, per session