Club Grand Slam
“I decided to join because my efforts for finding a tennis buddy in Houston had failed. I just thought I'd join and get on a league, but halfway through my tour I realized that I had definitely underestimated the place.” –Brandie D., Member
Whether you’re an old pro or new to the game, our facilities are full of tennis opportunities — from instructional lessons and in-club tournaments to men’s and women’s leagues, social mixers, and events.
As the former home of the ATP U.S. Men’s Championships and Masters Cup, Club Westside provides a variety of top-quality courts for our members to enjoy.
- 23 outdoor lighted hard courts
- 3 lighted hydro clay courts
- 4 indoor courts
- Indoor tennis ball machine lane
- Free tennis evaluations
- Intra club leagues and tournaments
- Weekly clinics and drills
- Complimentary intro to tennis classes
- Youth and junior tennis programs
- Private and group tennis lessons
Tennis Academy – Spring/Fall Tennis Academy – Summer
Booking Tennis Courts & The Ball Machine
Courts may be booked up to 15 minutes prior to play time.
|$12 per hour, per court
May be reserved up to 72 hours in advance.
May be reserved up to 72 hours in advance for a maximum of 60 minutes per day, per membership.
|$20 per hour, per court
Members may reserve indoor courts for a recurring block of time for a minimum of 3 hours per block.
|Saturdays at 8am (B level) and 11:30am (A level); $35/season
Includes tennis balls, outdoor block time, an end-of-season party and Club Westside IntraClub Champions t-shirts for the winning team. $35/season.
|Tuesdays from 2-4pm; $40/season
Includes tennis balls, indoor courts and an end-of-season luncheon.
|Fridays at 9:30am; $30/season
Includes tennis balls, an end-of-season luncheon and Club Westside IntraClub Champions t-shirts for the winning team.
|Mondays at 6:30pm; $30/season
Two lines of play. Includes tennis balls, outdoor block time, an end-of-season social and Club Westside IntraClub Champions t-shirts for the winning team.
Private Tennis Instruction
Note: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Call the front desk to schedule your evaluation and private instruction.
- Tennis Evaluation (20 min): FREE
- Private Lesson (30 min): $45 per session
- Private Lesson (60 min): $80 per session
- Semi-Private Lesson (60 min): $45 per session
- Group of 3 (60 min): $35 per person, per session
- Group of 4 (60 min): $30 per person, per session
- Group of 5+ (60 min): $25 per person, per session